Circle of Peace is a non-sectarian, nonprofit, grassroots, worldwide initiative of individuals representing a diversity of beliefs. Circle of Peace provides a unifying platform for people of faith, and non-faith, who aspire to a more peaceful world.
Circle of Peace brings together people across religious, ethnic, and cultural divides to strengthen the common bond of humanity.
Circle of Peace is working to:
- Enhance greater understanding and mutual respect among all faiths by embracing peace as a foundation of our actions
- Encourage honest and respectful dialogue within our own and among other communities of faith
- Resist the temptation of prejudicial judgment that undermines respect and stifles dialogue, especially in the face of local and global events that may test our resolve to strive for peace
- Provide information about each faith community and serving as a forum for enhancing interaction that highlights the commonality of all people
- Develop a repository of information, providing opportunity for interfaith discussions, and addressing critical issues in a supportive environment